Disponibilità 3-4 gg lavorativi+ tempo di trasporto

o·o·o

106,00 €

SCONTO 30,00 €

76,00 € 76 EUR 2024-04-28

-30,00 €

» Aggiungi alla mia lista dei desideri

Codice articolo: TSEHD-M48

• Focal adapter to the M48 camera thread with the possibility for screwing in 2" filters - suitable for Celestron EdgeHD telescopes

TS-Optics T-adapter for Celestron Edge HD telescopes - 2" filter thread [EN]
  • ♦ The adapter is designed for Celestron EDGE HD 925, 1100 and 1400.
  • ♦ Connection thread at the camera side: M48x0.75 - using full-frame cameras becomes possible without vignetting.
  • ♦ Additionally, the adapter provides a thread for 2" filters at the inner side.
  • ♦ Distance of the M48 thread to the optimal focus position: 55 mm - with a suitable T-ring and a DSLR camera, you are automatically in the correct distance.
  • ♦ Easy adaption - the adapter fits directly to the large SC thread of the EHD telescopes and also to the connection thread of the matching correctors from Celestron.

TS Photo Adapter for Celestron EHD 925, 1100 and 1400 telescopes
For the well-known Celestron EdgeHD telescopes, Teleskop Service has developed a versatile adapter for astrophotography. The adapter is suitable for Celestron EdgeHD telescopes with 235 mm, 279 mm or 356 mm aperture. This focal adapter offers clearly more possibilities than comparable adapters.

♦ Generous M48 camera thread. In opposite to T2, here a better illumination is provided even for full-frame size sensors.

♦ Standard distance 55 mm from the camera thread. With the matching T ring (see accessories) and a DSLR you are automatically in the right distance.

♦ You can insert 2" filters into the adapter. Unscrew the top and you can screw a 2" filter into the female thread. Thus you can, for example, use nebula filters for improving contrast.

♦ The adapter fits directly to the large SC thread of the EHD telescopes from 9.25" aperture and also to the suitable corrector.

Technical Data

Connection at telescope side: big 3" Celestron SC thread
Fits to: Celestron EHD 925, 1100, 1400
Camera connection: M48x0.75 thread (male) - length of thread 6 mm
Design: Two-part adapter with female 2" filter thread
Length: 91 mm from the bottom edge to the M48 thread

I nostri tecnici ti consigliano anche:

I clienti che hanno acquistato questo prodotto hanno acquistato anche: Successivo

Carrello  

Nessun prodotto

0,00 € Spedizione
0,00 € Totale

Carrello Check out

Contattaci
Questo sito utilizza i cookie allo solo scopo di garantirti una navigazione ottimale e per fini statistici di monitoraggio. I cookie adottati sono solo quelli necessari per usufruire di tutti i servizi offerti (fornitore: teleskop-express.it) e quelli forniti da terze parti (Google Analytics). Proseguendo con la navigazione, accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie.

maggiori dettagli
OK
Prosegui con i soli Cookie necessari